Sunday, October 10

it's snooki time

Does anyone else out there reading my little blog find Snooki {queen midget bee of Jersey Shore} to be as hilarious, ridiculous, and fascinating as I do? Pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth makes me laugh hysterically...often to the point of snorting or even laughter-tears. At the risk of coming off as a complete nerd/moron hybrid, I have decided to compile a post full of my favorite Snooki quotes and moments.


Wahhhhh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtmCZtV4PZA&feature=related

F*ck my life.

The friggin' duck phone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzLs4_yPLZ8
{Sorry, you have to crank the volume up to watch this one!}

My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice juiced hot tanned guy and live my life.


Pickles is my thing.

I am tanned; I like being tanned, BITCH!

 I can't see........... do you have any pickles??

The glasses are pretty much all crystalled out, all bling-bling, but when you put them on you can’t really see.. so I don’t think you can't drive with them.. because you’ll get a ticket.


Kookaaaa!

I can't see any ice creams, I can't see any customers, cuz I'm a f*ckin' Smurf.

I feel like I’m gonna be like a tornado. I’m just gonna go from place to place like destroying it.

Caller: Can I speak to Angelina please? ... Snooki: NO, she died.

Eating fried pickles was a life changing experience.

My first thought was: I don’t wanna clean this up. My second thought was: I just fucked up dinner. My third thought was: What the fuck am I gonna eat?

Hold my earrings, please...  In preparation for the fight against Angelina.

I don’t go tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned.


She gives great advice. [in response to JWOWW saying, "Get some food. Feel better. Drink heavily."]

I’m not pissed off that they put pickles under my bed as a joke, but I’m pissed off that Mike and Pauly wasted two pickles.

That’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCool.
Don't be shy, if you have an opinion Snooki or if there is a fab moment I have missed, let me know!

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!