Tuesday, October 26

halloween a la heidi klum!

Hola!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your week before Halloween! I just got done watching the Rocky Horror Glee episode...and it was certainly entertaining! I'm actually STOKED because I have never seen the actual 70s movie, and I am going to a midnight showing of it on Friday night. Getting costume {corset} stuff tomorrow and I'm totally going to do my makeup so tran-glam! Excited excited excited is me. Have any of you seen Rocky Horror Picture Show? In one of those crazy environments where there's the audience participation: throwing toasting, spraying water, hollering in all the right places...crazy! 

Anyhoo.
Needless to say, I am super excited for this weekend!

Friday night = party decorating.
Saturday = haunted houses, haunted corn maze, and epic party time.
!!!

What are your Halloween plans?

I was just looking at some pictures today of Heidi Klum's amazing Halloween history...and I had to share with you. Man, I have always loved her, but the incredible costumes she comes up with just made me love her even more! She gives new meaning to "going all out!" I read that she wears custom-fitted fangs and colored contacts {my dream!} every year as part of her costume! So here, for your enjoyment, are some of Heidi's previous costumes...

2001 - Lady Godiva

2002 - Betty Boop

2003 - Sexy Alien

2005 - Vampire Lady
how badass is this??? seriously.

2006 - Eve in Garden of Eden
She dressed as the snake within the apple - this was when she was 8 months pregnant. Brilliant!

2007 - Sexy Cat
The collar's tag said, "If found, please return to Seal." Adorable!

2008 - Hindu Goddess Kali
She. Goes. All. Out.

2009 - Raven

Damn! I wonder what she is going to be this year??? I am not a Heidi stalker. Just an admirer. Here is a picture from one of my favorite Halloweens - 2 years ago when we went dressed as the Simmonses --- I was Gene Simmons from KISS and my hubby was Richard Simmons!!!

Haha! I loved it!
Happy haunting to you!!!

Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!! At first I thought they were just random pictures of celebrities' costumes..then I started reading your captions closer and thought "wait..this is ALL Heidi Klum??" She is my hero. Favorite German girl, and my FAVORITE Victoria's Secret model.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!