Monday, October 11

busy little bee

After posting about what a lovely, fun, and relaxing weekend I had... I must share with you what today has looked like for me:
  • Gym for a run
  • Target {didn't even get anything unnecessary, I swear!}
  • Meal planning {Planed for 10 meals: Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Taco salads, Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells, Pear/Blue Cheese/Prosciutto Sandwiches, Curry Kissed Chicken, Loaded Potato Soup, Buffalo Chicken Paninis, Brie/Apple/Arugula Quesadillas, Italian Sausage & Bow-tie Pasta, and Hot & Sour Soup!!!} 
  • Grocery store for ingredients
  • Groceries put away
  • Load of laundry
  • Run dishwasher
  • Put laundry away
  • Cook pumpkin seeds {MMMM!}
  • Buy/plan for bachelorette party on Thursday night
  • Buy card/present & plan outfit for wedding Saturday night
  • Shower
  • Pay off credit card
  • Pay car loan
And I still have to:
  • Put dishes away
  • Walk dogs
  • Make dinner
  • Interview prep
And then, after that long long day...I get to go to work from 7pm - 7:30 am. 

Wowza.
Good thing I bought some 5-hour energy drinks...
Cheers?

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow...that is a busy day. Where do you find time to take a break to sleep so that you are able to do that work schedule??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your meal planning!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!