Monday, September 27

take me out to the FOOTBALL game

As you know by my last post, I have been crippled by a cold this last weekend. But I drank an obscene amount of OJ Saturday, and alternated my day's activities of sitting on the couch and napping in bed as needed. Job well done, apparently! Because when I woke up Sunday morning...signs of nasal congestion and the constant watery eyes were gone! Hooray!!! 

I am still not at 100%, but I felt well enough to go out to the Broncos game! My dear friend from work has parents with season tix to the Broncos. They were out of town, so, luckily for me, they gave the tix to her. Then she invited me to go with her! We lived it up! Went downtown early to enjoy some delish bloody marys {I am SO glad I have a newfound love for bloody marys and tomoato juice!}, then off to Invesco field to show our Broncos spirit! We had a blast, and I'll leave you with a few pictures from our day of cheering our boys on!

 Got our war paint & Broncos gear on! Ready to go!




 Boo COLTS!!!



Go Blue & Orange!

Although we lost to the stinkin' Colts, and we almost died of heat exhaustion {um, Alicia, can you please take me again in October when it's a lil' cooler???}...it was such a fun day!!!

Who are you rooting for this football season?
I hope you all had a fun weekend, too!

Cheers!

PS: My little Gryffin turns 1 on Wednesday! Stay tuned for my post about his birthday treats and the puppy cake I made him :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I wanted to cry at the end of the game. I knew it was coming though. My dad and I are going to a game in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!!!
    Where did you find a recipe for a dog cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaity, your pictures from the game are too cute. Glad to hear that you felt well enough to go to the game.

    Happy early birthday to Griffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY cute pictures! Glad to hear your feeling better!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broncos are, and always will be, my team! So jealous that you got to go! Looks like you had a blast :) Happy birthday Gryffy!

    Pro

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubs loooooooves the Broncos. Don't ask me why. He grew up in MN. HA!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!