Wednesday, November 10

sick of being sick

Hey there bloggy people!

How is your Wednesday going? I am supposed to work tonight {and I was kind of excited to get out of the house and into work, and hang out with my work buddies}, but low and behold I woke up with a 100.0 temperature. Oh, and I haven't slept much the last two nights because I've been busy coughing my throat raw all night long. I am so frustrated! I went a whole year at work without calling in, then in the last two months I've had to call in once for being sick, 3 x for my foot issues after the half-marathon, and now today for being sick. I'm so over it! I hate feeling like that person letting everyone down at work. But there is no way I'm going to work like this to expose myself to newborns and their mamas {let alone all the other visitors and my coworkers}. I think it's totally irresponsible to show up to work sick. 

Anyhoo, that's my rant.

Doctor's appointment with a doctor I don't really care for at 2:30 today. So that's exciting. I'm crossing my fingers for something to help me sleep at night! 

Oh, and Colorado had it's first snow yesterday! Since it has been warm it didn't stick on the sidewalks very much, which is nice. The puppies think the snow is very cool. Very fun to prance around in!

Well I'm going to steam myself silly in the shower now...so toodles :)
Cheers -

5 comments:

  1. Lots of warm wishes I am sending your way! And if I could a big warm bowl of soup!! So cliche :D But I do hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went through two weeks of the same thing, until the dr suggested antibiotics, not fond of taking anything but it worked within two days. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!! And I am a little bit jealous that you have snow!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!