Sunday, November 21

my blog is one :)

After looking forward to my baby blog's first birthday for about a month, November 18th came and went and I completely forgot to celebrate! Haha. Just wanted to thank you --- my readers and followers, both stealthy secret readers and comment loving followers, for being there for me. I love having this blog! Apparently I'm self-centered because I have the nerve to think that what I am thinking is important enough to put into blog form and send out for all of you to read, but whatever. The blog makes me smile, it makes me remember what I thought about a book or a recipe or a movie, it holds me accountable to the goals I set for myself. 


Maybe I haven't been too gung-ho in the "ambitions" department lately {the three original ones I set last year: fitness, Spanish, art}, but I have made progress in each goal throughout the year!

Here's to another year of goals, trials, fun times, and friends --- old and new :)

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year Birthday to your blog!! I have so much fun reading your blog and can't wait to continue to read more.
    I hope that you and your family have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think that as long as you set goals you are being ambitious, sometimes you just change your goals in the process. Happy Birthday Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your blog!! Isn't it a great diary and timeline record? I wish I had started mine sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it has already been a year! Time is flying by!! I have enjoyed following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!