Wednesday, November 17

heaven in the form of a jacket

Hello, lovelies!

I hope you are finding yourself at a happy place in the middle of the week :) I certainly am in a happy place! Namely because I had a some fabulous date with friends today! After a sweat sesh with my Andrew this morning, I headed out to the Outlets at Castle Rock for a lady date with Pro. We only shopped for about an hour, but don't worry, I managed to find myself a little congratulatory treat :) At the Columbia outlet store, there was the rack of clearance fleeces... The one that I fell for sells for $100 at stores, sells for $85 online, and was selling for $60 at the outlet. THEN it was on sale for $40...THEN we got 20% off! My total {tax included} was a whopping $34!!! HELL YEAH! What a steal. Here's a picture of my beautiful new jacket :)
The microfleece is as soft as silk, there are slimming side panels, a hood, and even surprise thumb-holes in the sleeves!!! ADORE :) And even better, Pro got one in the Black Cherry shade. Scrumptious! Shopping is 100 times better when you're with friends! 

We then went to have a quick lunch and were off to see the movie Morning Glory! I loved Rachel McAdams, and she easily played the energetic and quirky protagonist of the story. Diane Keaton was just as lovely, but I didn't really get attached to Harrison Ford's SUPER grumpy character. I wouldn't say it's a good movie, per se, but it was cute :)

Oh, and one more purchase to talk to you about. Have you tried Extra's new dessert delights sugarfree gums? They are FANTASTIC!!! They have Strawberry Shortcake, Key Lime Pie, and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! I haven't tried the Mint Chocolate Chip, but I have to say I am a super fan for the Key Lime Pie flavor! It's like the crazy gum that tastes like actual food in Willy Wonka's factory! Except I promise that you won't turn into a giant piece of pie :) Haha, soooo good. 

That's all for now :)
Must get to work on my Christmas Cards!
I'll be posting what they look like tomorrow!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. they should hire you to market this jacket...you totally made me want to go buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not see this post?! I am totally in love with my (our) new jacket...everyone wants to touch it! Psh - back up Jackson! That's my sexy new jack- pardon me whilst I touch myself in public. lol

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!