Tuesday, April 27

celebrating love

Wow - can I just say that I am on a blogging roll this week?!? 

Anyhoo - so yesterday turned out to be a wonderful first anniversary! Tyler got home from school and we went to the gym together for a good sweat sesh. Check. 

We then came home where I literally rushed to get ready because I was SO excited to eat sushi! lol. We went to Banzai Sushi and it was quite an experience! Apparently this was my most legit sushi excursion thus far because we got some food that I didn't quite know how to eat! Like a handroll...I had no idea what to do at first...
Although the name should be self-explanatory (20/20 hindsight, right?) - you pick it up like an ice cream cone and just go to town!

We got some odd rolls with interesting combinations, so it wasn't overall my favorite sushi place. But the service was FABULOUS, and we were there during happy hour where the glasses of wine were $3 and there had to be at least 6 oz per glass! Cha-ching! 

After dinner we decided to forgo our movie theater plans and just hit up RedBox instead. We rented Planet 51 and Slammin' Salmon. Planet 51 was actually SUPER funny! We loved it!!! And Slammin' Salmon was pretty good - the latest installment by Broken Lizard, the boys who brought you Club Dread, Sooper Troopers, and Beer Fest. It wasn't as good as Sooper Troopers or Beer Fest, but it had me chucklin :)

I had so much fun snuggling on the couch with the love of my life. It still astounds me that after over 6 years of being together, I am so head over heels in love with him. It makes me giddy and I truly feel like the luckiest woman alive :) 

Oh and don't worry, we didn't get parched during the movies. We had a bottle of wine with each. Lol. Woke up with a slightly doozy head this morning ;)
 

Happy Tuesday!!!
-Cheers-

2 comments:

  1. aww so cute! happy anniversary Kaitlyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I love that you two are still so in love with each other. I think every girl wants that - and you have it!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!