Thursday, August 11

after all this craziness

HELLO!!!

I have been DYING to blog this summer! I can't believe it's been 2 months since I have! But, I have been trying really really hard to focus on PA school [and thus far, it's been paying off!!!], so that meant no blogging and no cable [say WHAT?!?!] this summer. But I have finals today, tomorrow, Mon, and Tues, then a glorious mini summer vacation. Tomorrow afternoon I plan on taking some time off from studying to catch up on you lovelies and also catch you up on my hectic summer! Including: how everything is going with school, Naggie update, book review [The Hunger Games!], and pictures of the fun I have managed to squeeze in this summer. And for those of you who don't know --- I had a drastic hair change a few weeks ago! This once-uber-blonde has officially joined the dark side :) 

I've missed you :)
Thanks for sticking with me during my summer lull of blogging!
Hope summer has been beautiful for each of you!

Come back tomorrow afternoon so we can catch up!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!