Another edition of Fill in the Blank Friday! Brought to you by Lauren :) This week it's all about books! I LOVE reading, so this is great!
1. My favorite book growing up was the Babysitter's Little Sister series! I read a few of the Babysitter's Club books, but I was mostly into this spin-off series about the little sister and her mischief. I also read EVERY Sweet Valley Twins book! Loved them. And also Nancy Drew! Both newer and original mysteries, these books were/are so much fun!
2. The funniest book I've ever read was the Shopaholic series! Becky Bloomwood is such an outrageous character - she sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out - but her life's mishaps and situations she gets herself into make me laugh and laugh. Also, the Devil Wears Prada - soooooo funny. Is it bad that I get delirious with laughter at other peoples misfortune and crazy life events?
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is hmmm...aside from the Harry Potter series creating a complete NERD out of me?!? lol. I would say Eat, Pray, Love has really inspired me to make sure I take that time for me so that I am never in a place where I don't know myself or my wants/needs. It also totally makes me want to travel, and it reminds me of the life experience you can get from traveling to a foreign place a little out of your element.
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read Where the Red Fern Grows!!! I remember reading that in 6th grade and just crying and crying.
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet Dan Brown. That guy's crazy! I just want to know where he gets his inspiration and ideas and whether he's normal or a pretty kooky guy.
6. The next book on my "to read" list is I have tons! The Help. The Potato Peel Society. Sarah's Key. Also some classics that I haven't gotten around to reading yet. And Harry Potter 7 again - just because I love it.
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring The Bible. The Help. Harry Potter series (I'm going to pretend they exist in one REALLY REALLY large volume. lol).
That concludes this week's edition! I am spending some relaxing time with my family and friends this weekend. I got to sleep 12 hours last night!!! Yessss. Off to go to Pier One to see what treasures I can find for my decorating goals! Then gym and a visit to baby Cash! It's going to be a wonderful day!
Happy Friday and happy weekend to you all!Cheers!