Monday, February 22

just for kicks & giggles

1. High heels or boots? Depends on the occasion! I love heels, but I have a low tolerance for painful shoes... 

2. What time did you get up this morning? Well, I got up at 2:45pm yesterday and haven't really slept since...I can't get to sleep!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Valentine's Day! LOVED it :)
 
4. What is your maiden name?  Weaver

5. What is your favorite TV show? Crappy reality TV (The Bachelor, etc), Desperate Housewives, funny sitcoms (Modern Family, anyone?!?)

6. What did you have for breakfast? munching on pineapple

7. What is your middle name? Nicole :) I used to want to change my name to my middle name, haha.

8. What food do you dislike? Weird texture or raw meat (except for sushi). Ugh.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Gaga and Otherside of Clearview. Totally opposite, I know! I have eclectic tastes!

10.What characteristic do you despise? Unwilling to work hard to reach your potential.

11.Favorite Clothing? Yoga capris and a cozy tank or sweater depending on the weather!

12.Any where in the world on vacation? Greece and Spain!!! Please and thank you.

13.Are you an organized person? Yes!!! Everything has a place (usually) and I'm a total scheduler.

14.Where would you retire too? Somewhere peaceful but fun with my husband, and somewhere where I could still visit family (or they could visit me!)

15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? Mmmmm 21 was pretty memorable! Had lots of friends out to support that momentous occasion!
 
16.What are you going to do when you finish this? Eat breakfast and let the dogs in.

17.Furthest place you are sending this? Wherever the farthest blog reader lives!

18.Person you expect to send it back first?  Well this isn't really an email...

19.When is your birthday ? February 16th

20.Are you a morning person or a night person? I would say a mid-morning person. haha. Is that allowed?

21.What is your shoe size? 6 1/2 - 7

22.Do you own any animals? Yes! I'm sure you all know - Penny and Gryffin! My two puppies :)

23.Any news you'd like to share? Ummmm. I think Celebrity Fit Club is the funniest show I have watched in a while. What a hot mess of celebrities - K Fed, Tanisha from Bad Girls Club, Bobby Brown...

24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? An actress :)

25.What is your favorite flower? I love those multi-colored daisies!!!

26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 13th - Chelsea Handler! March 27th - Black Eyed Peas and my BFF's baby shower! August - Hawaii???

27.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I REALLY like emerald green colored crayons. Love to color with them. 
 
28.What is under your bed? Scrapbooking stuff and snowy weather gear.

29.How is the weather right now? Snow on the ground but the sun is shining and making it sparkle :)
 
30.Last person you spoke to on the phone?  Um...Joedy I think?

31.Favorite drink? Ice water!

32.Favorite restaurant? Big City Burrito babayyyy. Love yummy breakfast, too.

33.Hair color? Dirty Blonde normally, died it brown for fun :)

34.What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and their accessories!

35.Spring Summer, Fall or Winter? Summer!!! But that's why I love Colorado - we get all the seasons :)

36.Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

37.Coffee or tea? Tea for sure! Green tea. Blueberry green tea! Mmmmm. 
 
38.Wish you were still young? I'm very nostalgic about the way things used to be sometimes, but I'm so happy with my life right now and excited for the future :) So no, not really.

39.Do you want your friends to email you back? No, but I hope someone copies me, reposts this, and let's me know so I can read what their answers are. (well said, Jess ;) )

40.When was the last time you cried? Feb 9th - 12th = emotional wreckage...

41.What did you do last night? Cooked pad thai for friends, drank wine, played Scattergories, ate ice cream, snuggled with pups/hubby/book. Great night :)

42.Did someone not like this question? ehhhh, guess not.

43.What are you afraid of? Losing Tyler or having a bad relationship with a family member.

44.Salty or sweet? Both! Like popcorn with chocolate chips - they get all melty! YUM. Messy, but yum.

45.Best quality you have? Determination and positivity (but I have my bad days, too)

46.How many years at your current job? since the end of September - 5 months.

47.Favorite day of the week? Saturday after Tyler has taken a test - then we can actually hang out :)

48.How many people will you send this to? All my readers :)

49.How many will respond? Umm, I'll be ambitious and say 8! haha.

50.Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? YES!  

Thanks for reading!  
Cheers :) 

4 comments:

  1. you better believe I am stealing this from you and filling it out later tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! Cute post Kaity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I filled it out..maybe you will be right about 8!! Try and get some sleep!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had fun reading your answers and I definitely agree with the popcorn and chocolate chips!-I ate that for my dessert last night!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!