- Nerdiest idea ever - swim cap and goggles. haha. But sometimes I would go swimming of only I didn't have to get nasty chlorine in my hair!
- New Nikes - I designed some online. They're ridiculous...ridiculously AWESOME! The Nike website is down (geez, it's like it's 3ish in the morning and they're doing website formatting or something...) or I would show you a pic. Lotsa colorsssss!
- Michael's Gift Card - this one I actually want. Then I can buy oils and whatever else I need to support my hobby without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
2. Peter Pan
3. Lady and the Tramp***
4. Sleeping Beauty
5. The Sword in the Stone***
Ha, the squirrels are my favorite part!6. The Jungle Book
7. Robin Hood***
8. The Fox and the Hound***
9. The Great Mouse Detective***
10. Oliver & Company
This movie is HiLaRiOuS!11. The Little Mermaid
13. The Lion King***
15. Toy Story (I know it's not classic Disney animation, but I love it!!!)
My favorite Disney love story :)
16. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
17. 101 Dalmations
20. The Emperor's New Groove***
My favorite princess, by far! What a badass.21. Lilo & Stitch
22. Finding Nemo
Wow...that's a lot of favorites!
Let's also not forget some of the incredible Disney flicks that aren't animated! Also in order of release, man, some of the old ones are AWESOME!
1. Swiss Family Robinson
2. Mary Poppins
3. The Love Bug
4. Bedknobs and Broomsticks
5. Homeward Bound
6. The Santa Clause
7. Tom & Huck (during my extreme infatuation with the one and only JTT)
8. Mighty Joe Young
9. The Princess Diaries
10. Tuck Everlasting
12. Pirates of the Caribbean x 3
What are your favorites??? Also, anyone down for a Disney-thon??? Slash dress-up party?
Also, it looks like we may be getting a puppy earlier than April! Tyler is stuck on the idea and wants one right now!!! Daunting yet exciting!!! Here is one that we are REALLY interested in, but she could be adopted already, we're trying to find out...
For some reason, it came out all pixely, but this is Poky! The St. Bernard mix!!!
Ummm...just a little cute!
Off to the gym...I have to go get measured with my trainer tomorrow! Scary...but hey, I told you I'd do it before my birthday! And I'll be a full 2 weeks early :)
Hope you have a great Monday and a fantastic week! Any ambitions of the week you'd like to share?