Sunday, March 27

the girl who played with fire

Hi!!!

I realize I have been a stranger to blogland. Sorry :( I've missed you! I have loooots to tell you about, so be prepared for like 6 blog posts, haha. First thing, I read the sequel to The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Book #6 of 2011 :) Thank goodness the action picked up much earlier in The Girl Who Played With Fire! This book's plot is based around a trio of murders, sex crimes, and intense background on Lisbeth. I'm still not in awe of the series, but I am attached to the main character, Lisbeth, so I plan on reading the third book in the series. 

Then I think I'm moving on the Hunger Games trilogy. I've heard great things about those books!

What have you been reading? 
Any suggestions?
I'm trying to read as much as I can before I start school in June!!! 
Speaking of school, I had a total freak out session the other day. I cried and realized that I am nervous as HELL to start! I put an insane amount of pressure on myself to excel in whatever I do, especially academics, and I am just so scared of failure! But luckily I have an incredibly supportive husband that listened to my lunacy and reassured me that I will not fail, and that yes, this is the right direction for me to be heading. *sigh* Severe crisis averted.

Cheers :)

1 comment:

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!