Tuesday, January 17

tag

Ashley at Everything is Uncharted has tagged me in a blogger get to know you game :)

Part 1: Rules
1) You must post the rules.
2) Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4) Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5) Let them know you've tagged them!
Part 2: 11 Random Facts
1) Most of you probably know this one, but I played rugby for 6 years in highschool and college. I miss the game and the camaraderie, but my joints sure don't miss it!!!
2) My husband is my high school sweetheart :)
3) Lived in Burbank, CA for 3 months when I was in the 3rd grade to try my hand at acting! Made it into a Muppet movie, a math movie, and a local small budget film :) Got paid, came home, and bought a TON of Barbies at Wal Mart. 
4) 2 things I refuse to buy premade when I could make them at home: Bloody Marys and guacamole. I have serious skills in making these 2 treats. 
5) I think I have a tv addiction.
6) I wish I had a gym addiction.
7) I want to raise a family in Fort Collins, Colorado.
8) I was involved in so many clubs in high school that I only went out to lunch with friends 3 TIMES senior year! The rest of my lunches were spent at club meetings!
9) I consider shopping to be therapy. It costs the same as real therapy probably.
10) Something I refuse to spend money on are massages --- that's my husband's job! 
11) My car is named Princess :)

Part 3a: Ashley's Questions for Me
In the event of some sort of disaster what three items would you grab first?
My husband, my dogs (can they count as one?), and my laptop (has all my pictures on it!)
If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
To be able to pause time! Then I could extend my days and hit the gym or study until I actually feel prepared for an exam instead of freak out cramming all the time!
Who is your favorite music artist/band?
I don't have one favorite...but some of my top jams include: Britney (fan for 12 years!), Gaga (much respect), Rihanna, Tom Petty (since I was 5 years old), Adele, 80s Madonna, No Doubt, Blink 182.  
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting things off my chest, writing is therapeutic!
What’s the best movie you’ve seen in theaters in that past month (or so)?
I have watched SO many movies in the last month since I have been on vacation. The only movie I saw in the theaters was New Years Eve, and it was a lot of fun! The best movie I rented was Soul Surfer! I also loved Our Idiot Brother, Crazy, Stupid Love, Midnight in Paris, the Justin Bieber movie, and How Does She Do It
Do/Did you go to college? If so, where?!
Graduated with my undergraduate at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado in 2008. Now I'm in graduate school studying to be a Physician Assistant in Aurora, Colorado. Graduate in 2014!
What TV show is your guilty pleasure?
Desperate Housewives --- that show has gone to complete shit! And yet I still watch it. Seeing it through it's final season :)
Facebook, Twitter, or Other?
Facebook, I have a serious problem!
Given the option, where in the world would you like to live?
Temporarily? Spain!!! Permanently? Fort Collins, CO. 
What are you currently reading?
The Education of Little Tree and The Devil in the White City
You just won 1 million dollars! What is the first thing you are going to do with it?
Pay off my townhome, my car, and school loans!!!
Part 3b: My Questions for You
1. What is the best book you have ever read?
2. If you could live in any decade for a year, which would you choose and why?
3. Who is the first celebrity crush you can remember having? (JTT!!! haha)
4. What is the best TV show you have ever watched?
5. If you could create your own nonprofit organization, what would your efforts go towards?
6. If you could dye your hair any color and be able to change it back with a snap, what color would you dye it?
7. Describe your dream home :)
8. If you could have any nonconventional animal (not a dog, cat, bird, etc) as a pet, what would it be?
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite karaoke song?
11. What household chore do you loathe the most?

Part 4: Tagging
Well, I'm not really going to follow the rules. I tag YOU! All of you!!! I love you all and can't choose only 11 blogs to tag! Anyone who thinks this is fun, post this tag game on your blog :)

Have fun!
CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you did the tag! I loved reading all your facts. And I have to say that pausing time would be an awesome super power! Add in the ability to fast forward too and we could speed through the yucky parts of the day and pause/extend the fun parts!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!