Thursday, January 12

currently

I was perusing some new blogs this morning, and found a love post called "currently" over at Jenn's blog. I thought I'd participate, and you should too!

current book(s):
 


current playlist:

current color:
I recently did a Pinterest "craft" - painted my keys with nailpolish! It was so easy and now my keyring shimmers beautifully! Anyway, I'm loving the blue sparkly nailpolish - it's Gone Gonzo by Opi, and my mom gave it to me for Christmas.
 

current food:
Blueberries! In everything! In my oatmeal, on my waffles, in my cereal, in my yogurt...


current favorite show(s):
 
But only the reruns...the current season has NO DETECTIVE STABLER! Wahhh (Fact: In the last 3 days, I have watched 26 episodes of SVU on hulu...holy crap)

Watched Season 1, Episode 1 this morning...what am I getting myself into???

Love love love love love this show!!!

current needs:
motivation to hit the gym...like, it's bad.

current triumphs:
I start school next weds and already completed some reading in advance for my neuroscience class. booyah

current banes of my existence:
nothing! life is good :)

current celebrity crush:
Brad Pitt in the 90s...a la Meet Joe Black

current #1 blessing:
Vacation from school! I have had time to cook, clean, read, watch tv, spend time with my family/husband/friends/dogs...what more could I ask for???

current indulgence:
ice cream for lunch...I told you motivation was a problem!

current outfit:
Highscool chemistry tie dye t shirt and running shorts (that I'm not running in)

current excitement:
Husband worked a 30 hour call shift at the hospital overnight, so he gets today off! Dog park, gym, dinner, and movie theater??? Yes, please!

current mood:
Grateful. 

current favorite quote or verse:
Pinned Image

current favorite app:
I don't have a cool phone, hence, no apps.

current favorite product:
Organix Coconut Oil --- seriously saved my hair when it got all dry from lightening up (going back to blonde) at my hair at my last appointment! Love it! Got it at Walgreens!
Cheers!!! What are your current favorites?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway and commenting. I'm now a follower of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice answers!

    i agree, the younger version of brad pitt was much more appealing :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juuust sayin...Stabler is going to be on True Blood next season :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to LOVE Lost! Lots of great stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also loving 'once upon a time!' such a fun show! i like the idea of painting my keys. so easy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodnesss your keys look amazing! I am so doing that!

    Also, stick with Once Upon a Time- It's awesome.

    I came to your blog through Jenn's link up and I just loved your blog title, so I had to click on it! I'm looking forward to checking out some of your other posts now =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new book, I'll check it out!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I`m going to paint my keys tonight with nail polish! xo

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to comment :) I love you for it!